San Diego Mobile Pet Grooming Blog
Today's post is all in fun, but there's some truth to it as well: people often pay more for their pet's grooming than for their own haircut. Why the difference? As professional pet groomers, there are a few issues we have to deal with that your stylist has probably never imagined, and a number of additional services that are included in a typical pet grooming session that your hairstylist doesn't provide. Viva la' difference!
10 Reasons Pet Grooming Costs More Than Your Own Haircut
1. You don't go six weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
2. Your hairstylist only clips the hair on your head.
3. Your hairstylist doesn't wash and trim around your private parts.
4. Your haircut doesn't include a manicure, pedicure, and massage.
5. You sit still for your hairstylist.
6. You don't snap at or try to play with her scissors, combs, brushes, and blow dryers.
7. Your hairstylist doesn't clean your ears.
8. Your hairstylist doesn't remove eye boogers and clean around your eyes.
9. You've probably never growled at, bitten or scratched your hairstylist.
10. No matter how scared or cranky or ill you feel, you never, ever poop or pee on your hairstylist.
As pet groomers, we experience all of the above. Just sayin'!
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
Post a Comment