San Diego Mobile Pet Grooming Blog
OK, so when we say spoil we mean it in the good way -- like splurging on them with a special treat every once in a while. There are many ways to treat your fur baby to something special, and many of those are things that can happen during grooming (also known as doggy spa day). Lots of dog moms and dads assume that a grooming salon just means a place to get their furry friend a bath and haircut once in a while. But there are actually many other spa services that your pup can enjoy, such as:
- The Berry Facial: Facials aren't just for humans, dogs love them too! A berry facial is a soothing, tearless cleanser that is gently massaged into your furry friend's facial hair. Not only will this clean their face and give them a refreshing feeling and smell, dogs love the sensation of being massaged with this special facial product.
- A Manicure And Pedicure: While, for the most part, manicures and pedicures for humans are more beauty-related and luxurious, they are actually a necessary procedure for pups. Without regular nail trimming and care, long nails can cause long-term problems for your dog. It's not always easy for pet moms and dads to trim their dog's nails, but professional groomers are up to the task! And when you take your dog to the pet salon for a nail trim, they are actually getting more than just that. Thanks to the special moisturizers that get applied to the nails and pawpads, dogs enjoy their full-service canine mani-pedi.
- A Long, Luxurious Bath: Although at first not every dog enjoys their bath, professional groomers know how to make the experience more enjoyable for even the most anxious, skittish pups. Part of what helps making bath time more enjoyable is having all of the right bath gear. At the pet salon, dogs can enjoy high end specialty shampoos like oatmeal, silk protein, and hypoallergenic options. All of the products, from the shampoo to the conditioner, are cruelty-free, all natural, and biodegradable. Lots of extra massage helps release shedding hair and work out tangles. And after a soothing bath, your pup will come out with a freshly cleaned, silky smooth, glossy fur coat!
- Blow-Drying, Scented Towels, And all of The Finishing Touches: Yes, you read that correctly; at the right pet salons they know how to leave dogs in the lap of luxury. After bath time, your dog will be properly dried and brushed by hand (and never in a cage dryer). They will also be partially dried with fragrant towels that contain scents like chamomile and lavender. And who could forget the leave-in conditioning mist that is applied to your dog's coat after bathing to leave the coat silky, soft, and radiant? This will keep your dog's coat looking and smelling fresher for even longer.
- A Tasty Treat: At the end of all of the grooming, your fur baby will enjoy a complimentary doggie treat (with your permission, of course). Let's fact it; no matter how luxurious an experience at the pet spa can be, some dogs don't enjoy every single part of it. And for enduring the nail clipping or ear cleaning, they deserve to be rewarded with something that they will undoubtedly like: a tasty snack!
Looking for more information? Contact us today!
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
Post a Comment