San Diego Mobile Pet Grooming Blog
- Treatment For Cracked Paw Pads: Are you familiar with dry, cracked hands that many people get during the cold winter season that only seem to be properly remedied with copious amounts of soothing hand lotion? Dogs are susceptible to the same problem! If when inspecting your pup's paw pads you find that they are dry, cracked, or both, it is a good idea to take care of that before it becomes a bigger and more painful issue. During your next visit with the dog groomer, ask the grooming professionals about treatment options for dry, cracked paw pads so that your dog's paws will no longer give them any pain or trouble.
- Mineral Mud Bath: A mineral mud bath sounds so decadent we wouldn't be surprised if dog moms and dads get a little envious seeing their furry pup enjoy this treat! A mineral mud bath is the perfect spa treatment for every dog from the young puppy to the older "senior citizen" dog who needs some tender love and care for their coat. This type of luxurious, nutrient-rich bath offers multiple benefits including soothing effects for achy joints, a matted coated, or poor skin. After a few or even just one mineral mud bath, you'll see a noticeable difference in your dog's happiness levels and their health.
- Skunk Treatment: If your lovably curious pup has recently had an encounter with a stinky skunk (aka, they got sprayed by one), there's no need for you to try to get the smell out of your dog's coat on your own. After all, many dog moms and dads find that it takes multiple baths to get the smell out of their dog and even that might not be enough. But if you take your skunked pup straight to the professional groomers, they can effectively get the smell out the first time with the right products and bathing strategy.
- A De-Shedding Treatment: There is no denying that pet owners love their dogs, but they love their shedding a bit less. Whether it is that time of year when dogs are more prone to shedding or your dog sheds a bit more than other dogs because of the breed they are, consider an appointment with the professional groomers for a de-shedding treatment. Depending on the level of your dog's shedding you might need a few sessions or just one. Whatever the case is, after a thorough de-shedding appointment, you will notice less dog hair on your sofa, on your clothes, and everywhere else in your home.
- A Moisturizing Wrap: This is the perfect solution for the pup with itchy, irritated skin. Sometimes all that is needed is a deep, intense moisturizing of the skin. Find a grooming salon that offers moisturizing wraps for dogs with sensitive skin. Your dog will thank you for it!
Looking for more information on the different kinds of special spa treatments available to dogs and other pets? Please don't hesitate to contact us today with any questions that you might have. You can also keep reading our other blog posts for more free resources or visit our official website to view our extensive list of services.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
Post a Comment